I think after six months of being two, Ashton has crossed the threshold of the “terrible twos.” These are the reasons I believe it to be true:
- He threw a tantrum because he wanted to be upstairs AND downstairs at the same time.
- He threw a tantrum because he wanted me to be on the couch AND in the kitchen at the same time.
- He thought a celery stalk was disgusting, but freaked out when I went to throw it away.
- He thought a baby carrot was disgusting, but freaked out when I went to throw it away.
- He says “I want to” (meaning I don’t want to) and crosses his arms to drive the point home.
- He wants to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but then throws a tantrum when I put it on.
- He only wants to watch the “Pirate Mickey” episode of Mickey (we finally moved on from the Christmas episode).
- He only wants to eat Elmo pouches (overpriced yogurt pouches).
- He gives Gemma pieces of his snacks, and then freaks out that she’s eating his snacks.
Thankfully he is sleeping good and sweet as pie when I put him to bed. It fills my heart up enough to forget his craziness and start all over in the morning! 🙂 ❤
Happy Thursday! xoxo