Tap, tap, tap… Is this thing on?
Gemma is a happy, laid back eight month old, and she brings so much joy everyday. Her two-toothed smile is contagious and makes my heart want to burst. She loves attention from her brother, and seeing them start to interact with each other is so sweet.
A few weeks ago Gemma started sitting up on her own. I came into the living room to find her sitting up and she hasn’t stopped since. It’s really cute how proud she gets just sitting around. A few days ago she started crawling on her hands and knees rather than inch-worming like she had been doing. She’s pretty quick and it’s looking like some new baby gates might need to be put up.
Gemma’s sleeping great. Two naps a day and about 12 hours at night. Woohoo! Her morning nap is usually during a walk and then she and Ashton both take long afternoon naps at the same time. This is glorious! She goes to bed around 7:30pm (after Jeopardy!) (priorities).
Other odds & ends about Gemma:
- Her hair is filling in, and is the same color as Ashton’s was at that age.
- She has two teeth, but I think a bunch more are going to poke through soon.
- I’m guessing she’s over 20 pounds.
- She’s wearing 12 month clothes and size 4 diapers.
- She loves the Mickey and Super Why shows like Ashton.
- She still sleeps in Zipadee Zip sacks from Shark Tank.
We love you Gemma Paisley!