Happy Saturday! I wanted to put up a few favorites, and Friday got away from me again 🙂 So here ya go!
1. National Siblings Day. When did that start? I think this is the first year I actually saw it as a “thing.” Since I have such an AWESOME sibling, I didn’t want to skip it. My brother pretty much rocks the house when it comes to siblings. He is one of my biggest cheerleaders, supporters and greatest friends. He is also the coolest Uncle to Ashton and Gemma. We sure do love him!
2. These vegan/gluten-free “cookies.” Oh She Glows is this great blog I have followed for years, and is great for vegans and non-vegans alike. It is also really fun to read about her life as a new mom too. But back to these cookies. I have made them pretty much every week since right before I had Gemma. I freeze them and have one almost every morning. Yum!
3. I just found this Aquage product, and it is the most amazing volume-giving hair product I have come across. I am getting ready for my hair to start shedding around four months postpartum again, and this will probably be my best friend. I found it on The Small Things blog where Kate has some really great tips/tricks, etc. Oh, and she also just became a mom for the second time.
4. This week I had my postpartum checkup and took Gemma with me. It was great and she travelled great. Win win!
5. The spring weather. It has pretty much arrived now, and it is SOOOOO nice to get out of the house and go walking again. This was our view yesterday on the beautiful spring Friday. What a great way to end the week!