And today I am BURSTING AT THE SEAMS (literally and figuratively) because it is finally the day of my scheduled c-section! We finally get to meet our baby girl! It is hard to believe that the day is finally here, but it makes bringing her into the world my favorite thing today 🙂 ❤
- I am filled with excitement, nervousness and all of the emotions in-between.
- I am going to miss Ashton terribly for the few days I am gone, but I am so excited to see him meet his new little sister. These last few weeks while I have been less active, we have spent a lot of snuggle time together during the days/evenings, and my heart aches that I won’t be there with him while I am in the hospital. But I know he will be in good hands and having a blast with family and friends (he’s probably getting bored seeing me all the time). 🙂
- I am nervous about my first c-section (the unknown), but also excited that the birth and healing process should be much more pleasant than with my first delivery.
- I am sad that I will no longer feel this baby’s kicks inside my belly anymore, but I am excited to get to see her do it in person.
- I am nervous about my colitis flaring after delivery, but I am confident that God has His plan for me and this baby and He will equip me with all I need. I also am confident that my doctors have my well-being in mind and will do everything to keep me healthy.
- I am excited to finally share the name of the baby because it has become increasingly more difficult to keep it a secret! My mushy pregnancy-brain has almost let it slip a few times.
- I am excited for my husband and I to share this time together… And seeing him in scrubs in the operating room 🙂
- I just cannot wait to meet this little girl who I have been dreaming about for 9 months!