Wow, when you have a little one time FLIES!!! Seriously, how do I have a one year old? I look back at old baby photos and he doesn’t even look like the same person.Now he is so big, his hair is longer and so much blonder! Oh, and the baby gate behind him in the picture above (in the wrapping still) has been up forever. He is such a curious adventurer, everything has to be baby-proofed. I can’t even remember when he just laid in one place.
Food he likes:
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Trader Joe’s Snickerdoodles
- Peas (huh?)
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Puffs & Honey Nut Cheerios
- Pasta of any kind
- He’s sooooo close to walking, but not yet. He uses a little walker to get everywhere, but could totally walk without it if he let go.
- Teething. I think some biggies are coming in in the back because he will have days of not eating much, being fussy and getting bad diaper rash (which he’s rarely gotten).
- Wearing size 4 diapers (size 5 in the Honest Company), 24 month/2T clothes, avoiding shoes (but that is going to change now that the weather is getting colder).
- He is not afraid of dogs.
- He loves exploring new places (new people’s houses, open gyms, garages…Pretty much anywhere we let him crawl around)
- He goes to bed at 7:30pm and wakes up between 7am-815am (he always sleeps in when his DaDa is home)
- He is pretty much taking one nap a day now that lasts 2-3 hours. The days where he doesn’t sleep at least 2 are rough. For us both.
- He jabbers all day long, but nothing that I understand. I am pretty convinced he is going to start walking and talking all at once 🙂
- He is on the move all day long.
- He gets cuter and more fun every single day.
Ashton Levi is the happiest, funniest kid I know, and I am so grateful to be his mama. I can’t imagine life without him, he is such a joy. Even on the hardest of days, I wouldn’t trade if for a second. I know the time is going to keep flying and I am trying to cherish every moment.