1. This kid is SOOOO happy! Smiles on top of smiles.
2. His hair is growing fast and getting lighter and lighter. Predictions are out that he will be a toe-head by the end of summer.
3. He likes to stand as much as possible. He can’t do it on his own, but he pulls up on everything.
4. He has four big teeth (two top, two bottom), and a couple more on top that are just about to poke through.
5. He still sleeps like a champ. 12+ hours at night and two naps. But he only sleeps in late when his dad is here…
6. Jabbering all day. He says “mamamama, dadada, nananana, babababa, hah,” but doesn’t know what any of them mean.
7. He rides great in the strollers. Sometimes he naps, sometimes he just rides and watches everything.
8. He is starting to wave. Typically only when he is by the front door. He will also clap anytime you say “yay!”
9. He’s wearing 18-24 month clothes and size 4 diapers. Those sizes have been the same for a while. He’s still BIG.
10. He makes me fall in love with him more and more every day.